1. How long would I need to take the treatment?
The duration of treatment depends on the type of condition. In acute cases it can take up to a month, whereas in chronic conditions; it can take a few months for complete relief of symptoms.
2. Are the medicines safe for children, pregnant women and elderly people?
Yes, the medicines contain natural substances and are given in minimal doses due to which they are low-risk for children, pregnant women and elderly people.
3. Can I take homoeopathic medicines along with conventional medicine?
Generally there are no contra-indications but check with your health care provider.
4. What are homoeopathic medicines made of?
Homoeopathic medicines are made of plant, mineral and animal extracts which are diluted in varying degrees to avoid side effects. The concentrated medicinal tinctures are dispensed in many forms like pills, powder, drops and globules.
5. Is homoeopathy covered by health funds?
Homoeopathic medicine is accepted by all major private health funds which provide cover for homoeopathic treatment by registered homoeopathic practitioners.